join the community
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity.
Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
from Crescent Project
1. Crescent Project has Outreach Groups throughout the US and in Europe. These are communities of believers who are reaching out to Muslims in our lives, all united in vision, belief, and focus. Click here to find the Outreach Group closest to you.
2. The Embassy Forum is a security-conscious way to share about your experiences reaching out in closed nations, and to get insight from Crescent Project staff and other volunteers. Share about what's on your mind and heart, and be encouraged and mentored.
3. "Ask a Khabir" is an interactive video archive where Embassy volunteers can submit questions to Fouad Masri, Nasser X, and other experts. Share your thoughts or questions, and hear back from respected leaders in the field of evangelism to Muslims.
4. Meet live with other Embassy volunteers at Crescent Project training events. Each event will offer a session or lunch about online evangelism, and a chance to talk in person with Embassy staff.
5. Let us pray for you! Following appropriate security measures, contact us with info about how to pray. Crescent Project staff, along with hundreds on the prayer list, would love to join you in your outreach.
6. (Coming soon) Join an Embassy prayer group, set up by region, led by former Muslims from the locations you're reaching into. Watch your phone for a text about when/how to join.
Last (and most important)...
Your first and most significant form of community should be with your local church.
If you haven't shared about this ministry with your pastor or small group leader, pause to do that! People can't pray with you, support you, or encourage you, if they don't know what you're doing. Contact us for videos or fliers that might help you share!